Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Jon's Frist Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks aunt Danna for my winter hat its just what I needed for this cold cold weather
When it came to present time he was soooooo seriouse but he opened every one of his presents all by him self he did such a good job

Bath time and he had to touch everything he could before I got it all off him
Jon loved his cake

What did I do?
He started out nice and slow but he's not shy
Daddy giving Jon some birthday love before he got to dirty
He was acctually blowing out his own candles

It's amazing how fast time flies when they grow sooooo fast and are learning something new everyday, it seams like yesterday that he was just coming home from the hospital. But now he is one WOW well we deiced to have a quite little birthday with just us cause when we go down state for thanksgiving we will have another party with Joe's family, and he is teething and has an ear infection so I dont think he would be that much fun. But we still had such a fun time and Joe and I made the cake from scratch and there was no box used it was fun

No comments: